In 2015, food and food waste will be banned from the garbage throughout the Metro Vancouver region. What does this mean for restaurants and other food businesses? Join Metro Vancouver’s Sustainability Community Breakfast to learn how food businesses are managing food waste, and how good things can happen when it’s diverted from the garbage!
Wednesday, November 27, 2013, 7:30 – 9:00 am
170 West 3rd Street, North Vancouver
- Todd Jeannotte, Director, Catering & Conference Services; Chair, Green Committee, Four Seasons Hotel
- Erin Nichols, Manager, Community Angel Food Runners, Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society
- Stuart Lilley, Manager, Feedstock Supply, Enterra
- Jaclyn McPhadden, Sustainability Consultant, RecycleSmart Solutions
- Steve Harpur, Founder and President, Earth Renu
Please RSVP if you plan to attend.