Application deadline: Friday, August 16th.
Working with the Project Coordinator and the CityStudio Team, the Design Intern will work on a variety of design projects including: publications, promotional materials, presentations, posters, web and media. Interns also work with the Project Coordinator on general administrative tasks and other activities around the studio.
We are looking for a 3rd or 4th year design student with:
● Excellent skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Master Collection)
● Specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
● High knowledge of print
● Strong presentation skills
● Very strong portfolio showing finished work and process document
● Excellent time and project management
● Excellent initiative
● Strong knowledge of web and online realms
EVENT ASSISTANT INTERN
Working with the Project Coordinator and the CityStudio Team, the Event Assistant Intern will help plan, organize, coordinate and execute the CityStudio end of semester engagement event. The intern will work on a variety of tasks including communications, invitations, database maintenance, venue booking, organizing catering, materials and supplies, liaising with partners, students, volunteers, faculty and staff. Interns also work with the Project Coordinator on general administrative tasks and other activities around the studio.
We are looking for someone who:
● Is highly organized
● Has experience planning and organizing events
● Is familiar with Eventbrite and other event organization programs
● Is able to work independently on multiple tasks with limited supervision
● Has excellent communications and interpersonal skills
● Has excellent time and project management skills
● Can take initiative
● Is energetic, enthusiastic and has a passion for sustainability and social change.
Web – www.citystudiovancouver.com
Twitter – @CityStudioVan
Facebook – CityStudio Vancouver