POSITION: Hastings Street Program Assistant
REPORTS TO: Sponsorship & Event Lead for the DVBIA, Barbara Fairbrother
Candidates may email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
DURATION: Starting April 2nd 2013, finishing August 30th 2013
Monday-Friday, 35 hours a week. Flexibility on hours may be required for special projects.
Position requires both in-office work & outdoor work. Candidate must be prepared for light duties related to activation setup and tasks that require walking and working in an outdoor street setting.
The Hastings Street Program Assistant’s tasks are related to the research and implementation of programming and animation for West Hastings Street. During implementation, they would be the on-site representative of the organization under guidance of senior staff to ensure programming runs smoothly.
– Planning and researching for place making strategies and activations
– Programming public spaces & implementing activations
– Coordination with stakeholders onsite and trouble-shooting
– Hastings Street business relations
– Tracking observations and measurables for reporting purposes
– Special event assistance for DVBIA driven programming or sponsorship involvement
Hastings Street Program Assistant2