The maladjusted dialogue series is part of the maladjusted project, which includes performances of the interactive play at the Firehall Arts Centre in Vancouver. The hope for these two days of panels and community discussions is to open the space for a true dialogue on the cost, chemicalization and mechanics of mental health care, respectively, to work through any barriers that stop us from moving forward on the issues in a healthy way.
This will not be a series of lectures; the panelists will share their experience and knowledge on the topics, not provide set answers. This will be a conversation between the panelists and the public, and solutions will be sought within the conversation. Theatre for Living (Headlines Theatre) is excited to present this dialogue series on the practical aspects to unlocking the barriers to patient-centered care.
For more information on our panelists and moderators follow this link: http://www.headlinestheatre.com/present_work/maladjusted/dialogue_series_maladjusted.htm
This week in the news
- New Semester in Dialogue Blog Location
- Through Our Eyes: Changing the Canadian Lens
- News from Semester in Dialogue
- Healthy Campus Community: Recognizing Well-being in Learning Environments
- Spring 2014 Work Study Opportunity
- Lunch Poems at SFU featuring Jordan Abel and Nicole Markotić, Dec 18
- Archived Dialogue Projects and Bios to be deleted from website
- Dialogues Inspired By Cooking And Food
- Time to GetOnBoard for Better Transit!
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives Power of Youth Leadership Awards
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation Hiring Project Manager
- Ethical Deal Is Recruiting
- Integrated Care Advocacy Is Hiring a Part-time Coordinator
- 2013 Taiwanese Film Festival, Nov 29
- Warren Gill Memorial Lecture – Own Your City, Dec 6
- @ SFU Alumni Updates Celebration Certificate Conference contest Contract Conversation Course Dialogue Education Opportunity Employment Event Festival Film Screening Full-time Funding Opportunity Information Information Session Internship Lecture News from the 3rd Floor Outside the GVRD Part-time poetry reading Skill Share Uncategorized Volunteer Opportunity Workshop Work Study
- Agriculture art ASHOKA Bike! Carbon Talks changemaker CityStudio Civic Engagement climate change Communication Community compassion competition contract conversation Ctr for Dialogue dance dialogue Dialogue Programs diaspora discussion DTES economy education employment Energy engagement environment envision SFU Experiential Education Facilitation Facilitator farm Film Food food systems Free future greenest city health Healthy Hollyhock housing HUB internship Karen Armstrong Leadership media mentoring non-profit outreach peace performance poetry poetry reading public square reconciliation Research scholarship SFU Public Square Short-term social change Storytelling summer job Summer Program Sustainability sustainable Toronto transportation volunteer women work study yoga youth zero waste