Illuminares Emerging Artist & Production Intern
Funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Program to be eligible the applicant must:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age
- Be registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration Refugee Protection Act; and,
- Be legally entitled to work Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
Public Dreams is seeking two interns to provide creative and administrative support for the Illuminares Lantern Festival. Duties will include the following:
- Creative and administrative support to our Innovations Lantern Competition. This includes helping us coordinate this project, providing creative support to lead artists and our Creative Director, working with corporate and community sponsors to discuss creative design themes.
- Provide production support for Illuminares Lantern Festival. This will include providing aid to our Workshop Coordinator and Production Manager as needed.
- Fundraising and Development support.
- Able to work independently as well as closely with others.
- Interested in community building through art and creativity.
- Creative, adaptable and willing to learn.
- Hands-on artistic skills are an asset.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.