This week in the news
- Let’s Talk About Change, BC!
- Change Lab 3.0 Accepting Applications for Fall 2013
- Late Nite Art
- News from the 3rd floor
- Let’s Talk About Change BC!
- City Conversations Special Event!
- SFU’s Certificate in Dialogue and Civic Engagement
- SFU Public Square is seeking volunteers
- PIPE UP Network Skills Training for More Effective Community Engagement
- First Nations Health Authority looking for skilled facilitators
- Volunteer and Work Opportunities in Community and International Development
- Lunch Poems at SFU Wed. June 19
- Sustainability Community Breakfast
- Sustainable Garden Fair
- Sustainable Prosperity is Hiring
- @ SFU Alumni Updates Brown Bag Lunch Celebration Certificate Conference contest Contract Conversation Course Dialogue Education Opportunity Employment Event Festival Film Screening Full-time Funding Opportunity Information Session Internship Lecture News from the 3rd Floor Outside the GVRD Part-time poetry reading Skill Share Uncategorized Volunteer Opportunity Workshop Work Study
Tagsart Bike! Carbon Talks CityStudio climate change Communication Community contract dialogue Dialogue Programs diaspora discussion DTES economy education employment engagement environment envision SFU Facilitation farm Film Food food systems Free greenest city health housing internship Leadership media mentoring non-profit poetry public square scholarship Short-term social change summer job Summer Program Sustainability Toronto transportation volunteer youth
Category Archives: Event
Simon Fraser University & the Summer 2013 Undergraduate Semester in Dialogue (UGSID) program invites you to please join us for the culmination of our program as we present our timeline projects on Leading Social Change in BC. Let’s Talk About … Continue reading
I host and facilitate a pop-up art party called Late Nite Art, and we are developing a new workshop series that invites participants to co-create in sketchbooks over two consecutive weekends. How it works: a group of ten random people show … Continue reading
Please join us for a special edition of City Conversations, presented by SFU Public Square: City to Citizens: We want a better connection with you ‘The city doesn’t listen to us’ has been a perennial complaint in Vancouver. The … Continue reading
Lunch Poems at SFU is a unique vibrant exchange of poetic ideas and cadence held the third Wednesday of every month, noon to 1 pm, in the Teck Gallery at Simon Fraser University’s Harbour Centre Campus. Wednesday, June 19 2013 … Continue reading
Managing Growth: Integrating Land Use and Transportation Planning Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:30 – 9:00 am British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT downtown Vancouver campus) 555 Seymour Street, Vancouver Metro Vancouver, Member Municipalities and Translink are implementing a Regional Growth … Continue reading