This week in the news
- Let’s Talk About Change, BC!
- Change Lab 3.0 Accepting Applications for Fall 2013
- Late Nite Art
- News from the 3rd floor
- Let’s Talk About Change BC!
- City Conversations Special Event!
- SFU’s Certificate in Dialogue and Civic Engagement
- SFU Public Square is seeking volunteers
- PIPE UP Network Skills Training for More Effective Community Engagement
- First Nations Health Authority looking for skilled facilitators
- Volunteer and Work Opportunities in Community and International Development
- Lunch Poems at SFU Wed. June 19
- Sustainability Community Breakfast
- Sustainable Garden Fair
- Sustainable Prosperity is Hiring
- @ SFU Alumni Updates Brown Bag Lunch Celebration Certificate Conference contest Contract Conversation Course Dialogue Education Opportunity Employment Event Festival Film Screening Full-time Funding Opportunity Information Session Internship Lecture News from the 3rd Floor Outside the GVRD Part-time poetry reading Skill Share Uncategorized Volunteer Opportunity Workshop Work Study
Tagsart Bike! Carbon Talks CityStudio climate change Communication Community contract dialogue Dialogue Programs diaspora discussion DTES economy education employment engagement environment envision SFU Facilitation farm Film Food food systems Free greenest city health housing internship Leadership media mentoring non-profit poetry public square scholarship Short-term social change summer job Summer Program Sustainability Toronto transportation volunteer youth
Monthly Archives: January 2012
We are now accepting Emerging Leader applications for this year’s Learning to Lead™ BC program which will be held at St. John’s College, on the campus of UBC in Vancouver on May 25 – 27, 2012. New and transitioning professionals, … Continue reading
On Wednesday, February 1, SFU Vancouver, Sustainable SFU, and the SFU Sustainability Network, are proud to host a free community event for students, staff, faculty and the public. Learn about the Great North Pacific Garbage Patch, from the man who … Continue reading
Carbon Talks is recruiting a communications/project officer to work with us for the next year. The salary is in the $53,000 to $55,000 range. Please forward this link to the job posting to your networks. The application deadline … Continue reading
Film Screening: To Make a Farm – February 1 Metro Vancouver City Farms is kicking off the growing season with a presentation of Steve Suderman’s inspiring documentary “To Make a Farm.” Come meet local urban farmers and other groups involved … Continue reading
Green Events Survey – Deadline Monday, February 6th Events and festivals are an important part of a vibrant city, but they can create enormous amounts of waste. The City of Vancouver is looking into what it can do to help … Continue reading